Ricardo Alvarez, ESQ.
The Law Firm of RICARDO ALVAREZ, P.A. provides professional Misdemeanor and Felony Criminal Defense Attorney legal Services in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Bartow, Polk County, Highlands County, Hardee County, Hillsborough County, Osceola County, Orange County, and the Central Florida Area.
Call 863.709.0808 about your Criminal Defense legal needs in Lakeland Polk County, and Central Florida.
Areas Of Legal Practice:
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida
- University of Florida College of Law,
J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
Honors: Dean's List
- Rollins College,
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Honors: Academic Scholarship
- Assistant State Attorney, 10th Judicial Circuit, Florida
• Chief of the Lakeland, FL Office of the State Attorney
• Chief of the Winter Haven, FL Office of the State Attorney.
- Vice President News & Sports, Telemundo, New York, N.Y.
• Executive Producer: Yankees, Mets, Knicks, and Nets games.
- News Director, Telemundo, New York, N.Y.
• Emmy Award Best Newscast: 2000, 2001, 2002
- News Director, Univision, New York, N.Y.
• Emmy Award Best Coverage Anticipated Breaking News Story: 1993
- Executive Producer, Univision, New York, N.Y.
- Producer, Univision, San Francisco, CA.
If you have been charged with a felony crime, you need an attorney on your side who is knowledgeable of the law, experienced at trial, and able to negotiate for you from a position of strength. Call our law office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 863.709.0808, or by using our online case evaluation form.
We stand ready to aggressively represent you, and answer all of your questions. An aggressive defense of your case in the early stages could lead to the charges against you being dismissed or reduced.
CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY SERVING LAKELAND, WINTER HAVEN, BARTOW, POLK COUNTY, AND CENTRAL FLORIDA
Contact Ricardo Alvarez today at 863.709.0808
RICARDO ALVAREZ, P.A.
Attorney, Ricardo Alvarez - Lakeland, FL Lawyer | 863.709.0808